Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby Steps towards GBE 2

Okay,  here I am!  GBE 2, I'm jazzed!!!
I'm jumping in with both feet...Well, maybe jumping in....Okay, kind of tip toeing in.
I was an active blogger over on My Spazz, but have been in a slump for a bit, so I am going to edge my way back in with the help of many wonderful friends.
I have not decorated my page, or spruced anything up. This is all pretty new to me.
I have not figured out how to have another person's blog page linked with mine. If there are any linked, I did it purely by accident.  Looking at the preview, I see a button that says, "Follow". I bet that means if I click it while reading another's blog we will be linked : )
 See, I'm already learning something. That wasn't so painful. At least I'm up to my ankles now. At this rate, I'll be swimming in no time! YAY!!!
Please do not be put off by my horrible grammar, atrocious spelling, lack of punctuation skills and over use of certain punctuation marks.

So, any helpful hints are appreciated, welcome and wanted.
 I hope you all have a most blessed week : )

9 comments:

  1. Oh, my page does have a background. YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You're all set up. You ROCK! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm following u now! and i guess i already had an account here from who knows when! lol

    let's start swimming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too cool for words and I am so looking forward to reading your blogs again!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Ladies : )
    I am looking forward to writing again : )
    Jen, I believe I have several accounts. I just never wrote them down so I forgot about them~LOL. This one I had written down and put in a safe place, thank goodness. But I have to confess I forgot about this one too. That was until I went to leave a comment, had to sign in and was told I already had an account with this email address. I had one of those "Oh YEAH" moments, and I'm sure a light bulb went on over my head when I remembered where I stashed my info : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello...Nice to meet you. Looking forward to your blogs and to the GBE2! Cheers! Jenn
    Http://www.wine-n-chat.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jenn, I was over with the original GBE. I bet we've come across each other before. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm following you again! YAY!

    ReplyDelete